CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

music is my everything

listening >> Unforgettable by DBSK

been listening to the same song 183 times today
haha!
chun leh!
its the 27th...
i lost my mind...
maybe i just wanna stop thinking...
maybe...?
sometimes, rhythm without lyrics explains everything better...
don't noe... maybe i was born in a music family...
this is how i feel about this song...
about today...
I fucking don't noe why i am talking as if i am a pro!
What The Fuck!
sometimes i ask myself why i am not a boy...?!
if i am, everything would be so much easier!
"i blame myself, why i am not a son!" said evon...
another phase tat hit me straight...
this phase brought me to the next level...
"what if i am a boy?" questions popping out...
how i wished tat i am a boy...!
i could have everything i wanted if i were a boy..!
but too bad...
is not me who sets this game called life...
i love music more and more, because i love to hide in it...
i cant feel the outside world,
no stress,
no pain,
no noise,
just me and my music...
and tats where i get my peace and quiet!

-music is my everything, without music, my life would end today..-

0 comments: