CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

5A2's album

listening >> Feels Like Tonight by Chris Daughtry

haha... just came back from school....
erm.... is like... no class today...
guess all the teachers are getting lazy because pn.Tan is not around anymore...
haha... lazy lazy...
kit brought his camera to school today... and i took my hp too...
we were seeing those saturday pics...
after recess... everyone started to cam whore in da class...
hahaha....
took so many pics....
we even rasuah our science teacher...
we took pictures with her so tat she wont "burst" us out!
hahaha......
smart huh?!
of course...!
we went so wild....
haha.. we are always wild.....
until today...
so many ppl still talking about my saturday look...
"getting high" hehe!
auntie Jenny asked us " eh.. carol, i heard tat you are very Yeng in school?"
"er....."
then Sheau Sze went " YES! "
haha.... wat the.... then my perasan-ess came along!
hahahahahaha.....

-5Arts 2's album-

from left.. wei loo & see hwei
wei loo, see hwei, me & ying kit
me and poh yee... our class monitar~~ haha..
I AM A GOOD STUDENT!! wit a pss's tie? =.="hahahaha..... assholes!me and San.... cool leh?! i mean her...
me and monique.. i knew her since i was 6. haha
poser gilers....
wit ed..
wai sum aka Dim Sum, hwei & me
Cik Punita our science teachar~too high... hehe!
since when see hwei "fucks" ? hahahahaYin leng aka emo problem... she can laugh and cry at the sam time! salute!!!
sum,yee,loo,hwei & me!
da Chinese gang!!!!! hahahaha....

0 comments: