CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Italiannise

listening >> Deja Vu by Beyonce feat Jay-Z

my cousin came by my house today...
and i studied undang... abit...
after tat we decided to go to sunway...
cause my cousin is going there for gym..
i wanted to join him... but he said no!
argh!
so we went there la...
haha...
we reach around 8pm..
and we were hungry to dead...
Italiannise!
wow!!!
my fav place...
the 1st time i visited was in 1U wit my gals, 4th July!
hahahaha... detail!
no la....
so we ate pizza, chicken, salad, and lala! haha!
and the desert was..... OMG!!! WOW!!!!
Cappuccino Pie...
it was Vanilla ice cream above Chocolate ice cream above brownies, with Cappuccino topping~
OMG! is so much better than TGIF's Turtle Back!
i am going bak there to have my Cappuccino Pie very soon!
we drop by Forever 21! i wanted to get the shirt... but i my mom wouldn't wanna buy for me!
haiz!!!!! heart break! i want tat shirt desperately..!
but never mind la!
haiz! i think tats all for the day! kinda boring day today!

Cappuccino Pie! OMG!

can you resist the taste? haha! I cant!!!

0 comments: