CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

papillion bizou familier

listening >> Butterfly Kisses by Michael Bolton

finally finished my moral project...
it took me a also most a month...
yea... i delayed it...
haha....
i am absent from skul again...
yea lar... i am absent everyday...
so....?
skul is boring...
teacher enter class without teaching...
so why waste my time in skul...
i rather stay at home and to my moral project...!
skul life sucks to the max...

the lyrics of this song is like... telling a story...
a father-daughter story...
a touching story...
eyes are wet...
envy the "daughter" in da story...
haha!
yea... i envy her....

went to evon's house today...
(thanks for the breakfast!)
did her biology cover...
in 10 minutes!
haha! see! i am the best la!
lolz!
just kidding...
ohya... she bought me "chipster" haha!
my fav!!!!
how sweet of you evon!
love you so much!
haha!
aiya... i noe la! sentimental mah!
-smile-
Thank you...



-Je m'ennuie de vous-

2 comments:

Evie said...

I love you so much

JETAIME~!

Jen said...

oh~ Te Amo!