CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

air kuda~lolz

listening >> When I Fall In Love by Natalie Cole feat Nat King Cole

phew...
went to pyramid yesterday wit my evon~
haha!
yea... we gotta do some important shopping!
finally bought my stuff..
yup evon helped me to get the perfect thingy...
thank you evon!
haha~
after tat... we went to watch " Water Horse "
omg.... i didn't noe that the story was about the Loch Nest monster...
haha~ eww... the monster is so "gerli"
never knew evon was afraid! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
then after that... we went to padini to get evon's purse...
and we went to Sake Sushi to grab A BITE...
lolz...



just came back from undang!
I FAILED!
haha! not just me... the whole van FAILED
accept for 2 person... haha
gonna retake again next week!
hahaha! hopefully can finish up all the 500 question in time...
ok ok.. wanna sleep later got BSMM...
ciaoz~

0 comments: