CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Je m'ennuie de vous

listening >> (er... i dont noe wat song its it) but its from Full House's soundtrack

i slept at around 4 this morning...
busy uploading those pics from last night..
and while waiting... i fell asleep with my laptop on my laps..
the same song was repeating until this afternoon...
until i woke up... around 1 something...
really stress out...
finally everything is over...
competition... and the dinner!
phew!!!!
now... gotta study adi....
kai ling called steph in the bus yesterday...
and she chuck the phone towards me..
i heard "hello"
all in a sudden...
i felt...
unexplainable feeling...
tear nearly run out my eyes...
but thank god i was entertaining my juniors...
even though it was just "hello"
it just melted my heart...
and i dream about we are talking like usuals again...
its hilarious... cause it wont happen again right?!
yea... it wont...
how nice if i never wake up from tat dream...
if one day i am in a comma, you can try waking me up by her...
hahahahaa....

suddenly... i HATE tat word called "sorry"
i find it way annoying!!
maybe once or twice its ok...
but more than tat...
even though its suppose to be a meaningful word...
but i dont find it meaningful after all...
meaningless.......

0 comments: