CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

long story~

listening >> Love Stone by Justin Timbalake

ok! school sucks!
i was not well today...
but i fucking got to be in school cause i ponteng too many days.
ITS TIME TO CHANGE CAROL!!!
my mom always shout this phase!
haiz!
whatever la...
i dont want my mom to F me again!
but i was really angry of my mom today loh!
i called her and ask her to take me home!
she went " what is wrong with you...? you just wanna pass up your project and come home izzit?!!!"
AHHHH!
i fucking hate it man!
my brother 1 call... "mommy... i am not well.."
OK!! I COME NOW EVEN THOUGH I CANT GET A CAR!
what the heck!
OOI!!.. I'M ALSO YOUR DAUGHTER MAN!!!
shit ass!
if i was born to be a boy!
i would have VVIP treatment!
FUCK!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
so... i was dead in school for the whole morning!
even my friend asked me
"eh.. go home la... you dont look good!"
"MY MOM DON'T WANT TO COME!!!!!"
(I WANNA SHOUT MAN!!!!!!!!!)
its so damn obvious tat MY FAMILY TREASURE SONS THAN DAUGHTER!!!
issh!!!
HAte it AlOt!!!
after recess i was better la!!!!
i ponteng the last class cause my teacher was on MC!
so i saw my ZI MUI- Kok Jun~
hahaha!!!
he is like in deep shit~ haiz...!
trying to help him...
haha... cause he treat me very good! haha...
(yea..like! sitting on my small tiny leg! hitting me everyday on the right hand! trying to mess up my hair! step on my shoe! annoy me! and...etc!!!)
but when i need his help... he will help me!
he's mom and elder brother came to school to see the principle... because of his "Love Case"
HAHAHAHA!... sorry!
he kena gantung for 1 week!
haiz... but seriously... he became better than last time la....
haha!!!!

ok... explain something 1st..

(Auntie Jenny, the auntie who fetches me home from school is actually Sin Yee's mom, which is Kok Jun's gf's who calls Kah Yan's cousin sister. And.. Sin Yee's mom is Kah Yan's mom's sister... and i heard tat the whole Family doesn't like Kok Jun...) clear?

So...! auntie Jenny always asked me about whether her daughter and Kah Yan is coupling in school... (you noe i wont say anything de ma!) so i said i dont noe!
my brother stephen! which think he is damn smart (which he is not!!!) asked me about who is my ZI MUI's gf... so i said Kah Yan... and he DAMN noe which Kah Yan i was talking about!
so~ we were in the car while waiting for other students, he saw Kah Yan passed by... and he said!
Stephen : " hey, that is Kah Yan right?! KOK JUN'S GF!!"
Jen : " (omg!!!) No la... Tat Kah Yan i was talking about is not this Kah Yan!"
Stephen : " YEs la!!! ITS HER!!!"
Jen : " ( /deng! dead la!) NO LOH... ITS THE OTHER 1"

i was really trying to shut HIS DAMN ASSHOLE BLOODY MOUTH!!! fuck!
until i whack his back!
issh!
then auntie jenny kept on asking us!
omg! i am trying so damn fucking hard to change the topic!!!!
AHHH!!!
STEPHEN TAN!! I WANNA KILL YOU!!!
sin yee was looking at me wit a cold look man!
omg!!!!
damn it!!!!
thank god auntie never ask anything!
but i'll bet she will call Kah Yan's mom and ask about it!
i'm gonna be so dead!!!

-KOK JUN... NONE OF MY BUSINESS-

0 comments: