CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LIMIT!

listening >> L O V E by Nat King Cole

remember this song from the movie "The Parent Trap"?
haha...
i dont think anyone will...

haiz...
someone made my temper rise high just now!
kinda angry about it...


i seriously don't noe how many times i need to say the same thing....
" I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH EVON! "
oh...evon~ dont be sad! haha
doesn't mean i am close to evon tat means i am WITH her!
she is my GREATEST FRIEND...
so dont simply talk again!
there is a limit towards everything!
and you have passed the limit towards this issue!
if you were in front of me saying those words just now!
i swear to god!
i wont give face to whoever you are!
i will definitely whack u up like no one's business!!!

WANNA TRY THE LIMIT TOWARDS MY TEMPER? !

I'M AFRAID TAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO PLAY THIS GAME!


you are really lucky...
lucky you aren't talking about her in front of me eye to eye!!
never try to dare me!!

-I AM NOT WIT EVON!!!!!!!!!!-

1 comments:

Evie said...

Why are u lying for her???
There is nothing shameful about both of us together. Ask her to PISS OFF!

You said you love only me so prove it!