CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rushed!

listening >> Love Like This by Natasha Bedingfield feat Sean Kingston

sitting in Shoik's with my laptop...
was in a rush this afternoon....
so didn't get to grab something to eat...
until now!
my gastric kills me!!!!
haiz!
what to do!!!!
went home and grab my laptop and note book...
off to skul again!
rushing the agenda...
30 of them ah!
siaoz!
type until gila!
haha!
no la... easy job...
then after tat....
march for awhile...
haha!
Chest Pain ah!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha!!
still shout la!
dont care la!
my EA teacher looked for me today...
"carol... why so long i never see you in class?"
"I BUSY LA!"
what the fuck!
plz... la! everyone in skull noe tat i am fucking busy!
so you should open your fucking eyes to seek for me!
i was walking around the skul all day long, you freak ass!
dumb ass!!!!!
i fucking hate my english teacher!
she is a F-U-C-K-I-N-G asshole!!!!!!!
thank god she is not going to mark my SPM paper!
Fuck you H*N*R*T*H!!!
simply mark my paper!
slut!!!!
ok ok.... chillll!!!!!!!!!
wanted to register for my Undang!
damn shit! tat shop is close today...
due to i dont noe wat fucking reason!
deng!
so gotta go tomoro!!!
sad!!!!

0 comments: