CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Dis-own..

listening >> Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood

if you pay attention to the lyrics...
is another touching story behind the rhythm...
still feel unwell!
dont noe what happen to me...
i would have no answers if you question me about it...
just came back from a funeral...
my grand-uncle (my grandma's elder brother)
yea... he passed on this afternoon...
from what i heard it was heart attack tat causes his death..
heart attack is the 2nd world wide killer towards human...
i think he is 84 years old...
yea.. because the board wrote 87...
my aunt said tat must add 3 years woh...
ok~
i saw my uncle...
and i was like... i didn't wanna call him...
but my grandma was like "carol, never call kao fu ah?"
haiz! fine... "auntie, uncle"
yea right! You DISOWN me!
so? i dont wish to be own by you. so dont be tat perasan to say these words...
i dont give a damn ass f***ing crap shit!
I GIVE FACE MY POPO ONLY I CALL YOU "uncle"!
if not, you damn f***king continue to dream tat i will address you!
giving me damn shit ass faces in public~
FINE!!
i have nothing to loose... and you are like "small gas"!
what ever shit la~
if it is not because i love my popo! tats why i give face popo!
i damn find someone to whack you fat ass long time ago!
you damn think tat i dare not whack you up!
you got "shui", YOU THINK I DONT HAVE?!!!
anyway.. whatever shit~
i am having headache.. argh!!!
wanna sleep now!

-lame ass, you dont Own me! -

0 comments: