CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

arguement!

listening >> Symphonic Dances, Op45 1st Movement by Rachmaninov

this is a classical piece was written by a very famous composer called Rachmaninov...
kinda addicted to this wonderful piece...
its also the winning piece for Ko Chuan Li & Kong Su Mei at the Roland Piano Competition 2008...
ok ok... enough of explaining tat much..

today was ok...
english and econs paper was not bad
went home...
my aunt from taiwan called...
talked to me about my brother...
god sake!
why ask me to talk to my brother...
i dont even want to be connected to my brother...
then i slept...
woke up at 8...
only found out tat today is James b'day...
then went out for dinner...
then argue with my mom again..
haha... without reasons...
cool huh??!
this issue is getting often and often!
haha!
i just lost my mind...
i wanna have a life of my own!!!!
someone help me!!!!

0 comments: