CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

far away...

listening >> Far Away by Nickel Back

always love this song....
because its quite meaningful to me...
yea... right...
i went to starbucks again with the same gang i used to go with..
saying same gang...
but i dont noe its me or wat...
i felt i was far away from yan...
is like... we are no more close friends...
and she acted like "i dont noe you" type...
is it me or her?
i cant get her...
i think is my fault....
shouldn't be such asshole in the 1st place...
haiz~
I LOST SOMEONE SPECIAL AGAIN!!!
well... we went for pool... finally!
not bad la...
on the way home...
we were chatting...
and suddenly she beat me up because i said she was short...
=smile=
and then i was like "hey slap me la...~"
she slap me...
yea...
tat slap wasn't tight...
but tat slap went straight into my heart...
i felt so guilty until i dont mind her to slap me again...
haiz! cant regret now...
so is alright...
what am i thinking now?!!!!!
IDIOTIC ME!!!!!!

0 comments: