CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

threw up... ewww

listening >> Wall To Wall by Chris Brown

haiz.....
while i was eating my dinner...
suddenly something just flashed up to me....
and i just lost my appetite...
not for long...
it flashed in front of my eyes again...
this time...
i threw up...
omg!!!!
i can feel my gastric is coming back...
i seriously have no more strength of getting sick!
fucking hate it man!!!!!
from tat day to today...
whenever i fall asleep wit a dream...
i will dream what had happen tat day...
to me.... its like.... my heart will beat faster and faster...!!!!
how am i suppose to live?!!!
and what made me vomited like shit...?!
oh lord!!!
i dont wanna talk about it anymore!
now i am using this on myself...
'' am i thinking too much these days?!"
god!!!! give me a sign!

-hunger for rest-

0 comments: