CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

30.3.08

listening >> I'll Remember You by Ryan Cabrera

today,
the whole family went for "Cheng Beng"
i woke up at 4am in the morning...
and left the house at 5.30am...
not feeling good these days...
cought up with Chest pain!
evon... dont get me WRONG!!!!
and i got a bunch of pills from the doc!
haiz!
almost near to my grave la!!!!!
chilllllllllllll....
i went for "Cheng Beng" half way...
and my gastric came to say hello and stayed for a fucking whole day!
trust me... you will never noe how pain is it!!!!
killing me la!!!!!!!!!
so i was sent home by my uncle!
rested for sometime...
and gotta go to sunway pyramid for Hsiny's b'day!
so we went to red box for the afternoon~
and sing... and sing.... and sing....
yea... kinda sing alot...
haha! doubt i lost my voice days ago~
haha!!!!
but just kinda sing alot!
had dinner in kfc~
went for 2 pool games!
and..... went shoik for tea?! yamcha!
until around 11 something..
yea.... chit chat alot la!!!
and... tats all..!

-no Pics!-

0 comments: