CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

i lost my voice

listening >> Ps. I'm Still Not Over You by Rihanna

haiz...
was absent today...
gues my mom noe tat i was way tired~
so she never wake me up...
i woke up at almost 1...
i fucking lost my voice...
i cant talk at all when i woke up!
after tat... i went back to skul for bsmm!
thought no need to shout today...
but suddenly got cadets wanna march!
and i gotta handle them....
i was like.... Harrr........ ok la~
march abit... my senior Ben... asked me for help...
so i left... haha...
then... we did a Disaster case...
teach those junior wat VAD do's in a real disaster...
kinda exciting~ acting~
then when back for marching...
damn... those ppl really make me shout!!!
damn deng man!
i shouted until my chest was so fucking pain!!!!
then everyone ask me to chill...
mimo even came by and scolded me...
haha! love u mimo!!
no matter how hard i try to shout...
i cant shout as last time!
ISSH!!!!
omg...!!!!
then those juniors were like "you sound sexy today!"
i was like "what the heck!!!!!!"
haha!! kinda funny la... cause my voice is always in a low tune!
no wonder la~~
haha....
swt swt loh!!!!
nothing much today...
normal loh...
ohya....
forgot...
something got me so pist...
that i continued to SHOUT!
its about this sunday...
haiz....
disappointed loh!
see my mood la... wanna go then only go...
fucking pisted!!!!

0 comments: