CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm nervous, can you tell ?

listening >> Sensual Seduction (Dirty) by Snoop Dogg

this week will be really busy busy busy...
sports day is on the coming Thursday...
tat means... another 3 more days from now...
so.... today... got practice~
are we ready? i always ask myself?!
seriously... i can't afford to lose the Drill this year...
i work really hard!
i am nervous,
can you tell?
my hand was shaking non stop before the practice started...
really scary...
so i tried to chilled down myself by listening to my songs...
can we win? this question pops out again!
what do you think?
not confident after all...!
my commander seems not really serious...
do i really got to command the whole team after all?
can i take the job? asking myself...
what if "johan kawad kaki jatuh kepada rumah hijau/merah/biru"
but not kuning~
i will collapse man!
i am struggling, hinn yuen is struggling, pn. chong is also struggling...
everyone of us is waiting thursday to be over...
and our job will have a full stop oready...
Jia Zhen told me...
someone from the team said i am a good commander...
i sincerely dare not take this "good commander" title...
because i am not a good commander...
and i wont be 1...
i just wish to do my very best....
tats all...
" can we hug you?"
the juniors asked me today...
haha.. really touched!
yea... why not?
but instead i said "you can hug me if you guys win!"
bad huh?!
2 gals came up to me and told me they are writing a story about me...
haha... ok... wanna make me a legend huh?
yea... i wanna be 1 if i can in skul... leaving the skul but there are still alot of ppl who recognize you after you are gone~
and your name will be known...
hope... it can come true...

*dear god... thank you for answering my prayers all these while... hope tat you could continue to guide me... and stay by my side...! amen!*

0 comments: