CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

gastric!!!!!

listening >> Emotion by Destiny Child

OMG!!!
no sleep... working....
haha... why i have the time to come up here....
haha! kinda using my dad's apple....
shh.... dont tell him...
i'll chop me off...
my gastric is killing me since this early morning....
tat fucking medicine is not working....
felt like vomiting....
haiz!
argued early in da morning....
i wanna jump off the cliff and just die!
what a family....
i wanna move out desperately!
i cant take it anymore!
i want peace and quiet....
not wars and noises!
*gastric attack!*
ouch~!!!!!
i wondered?!
what the heck is wrong with me?!
tak boleh tahan ah!!!!!!

-alone.... all alone..-

1 comments:

Mim said...

aww poor my carol ! i have gastric too , we're the same ;D
dont you worry la , after spm you can move out and live a wayy better life [;
oh btw , yea im a korean freak , are you one to ? great ! we're the same , again ! HAHA