CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bored wit skul life~

listening >> All I Know by Brain Joo

swt.. i have no idea who is he..
but his voice is not bad~
i've been absent from skul for the pass 2 days...
got up wit fever~ Fuck! flu and so on~
cant do anything much these days...
but seriously...
dont feel like going to skul also la evon!!!!
skul sucks!
Daisy~~ weewoo!!!!
aiya... everyone dislikes her okay!
believe it or not, i know her for my whole life!
she was my grandma's neighbor in the 90s,
after tat.... i fucking never knew tat she moved along with us to Bk3!
what the heck!!!!
i only knew it when i was form 1,
to me~ i god damn never know tat i knew her woh!
until one day, she ran up to me in skul and asked me,
"are you carol?!
i was yea~
wahaha!
after tat i only recall tat i played wit Kingston when i was young!
GOD~~~ i must be so blind!
omg!!!!
this is way history man!
haha!
our skul is retarded la...
nothing to praise about teacher...
but student~ wah~~~
tat was also history...
hahaha!
i want to study~
be a good gal adi!

0 comments: