CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

So Close

listening >> Close To You by The Carpenters

I' always love this song...
i felt in love with this song 6 years ago...
now i only remember... its was 12 September...
i went for the premier for "So Close",
yeah... I met Zhao Wei... in mid valley!
she was just beside me....
haha~lucky me~
ok... what i wanted to post?
ohya~
i dream of something funny yesterday night~
i dream about s**** talking to us like the old days...
and the best part, she was smoking in front of me!
wahaha!
tats hilarious it the 1st moment...
but... after tat..
who cares... maybe she will someday~
but tat is not i want la!
smoking is bad for health...
so ppl~ dont smoke...
haha!
nothing much these days...
still alive but sick~
suddenly there nothing for me to do~
haiz... kinda not use to it~
workaholic!
dont noe how is the team?
still tat active?
haiz....
abit scared about next thursday..
not enough time!!!!!
omg!!!!
i dont want to lose!!!!

0 comments: