CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

gained friendship

listening >> So Sick by NeYo

wah~
just finish reading 1 long chinese post!
i think.. for many years...
never read something tat long~
and those word like "ki-chi-miao"
my eyes struggled to death man~
haha... too kua cheong adi
sorry~
the post is kinda true.
yea... the old days was the best...
let me just feedback a little...
all i need want to say...
time can prove everything...
gaining a friendship is easy...
but to gain a Best friend is something hard...
i am proud to have evon and ying as my bestest friend....
secrets for gaining it...
"trust, love, loyal, sharing, and time to prove everything"
some ppl might say, friendship could be something stable..
to me... there is nothing to be stable for friendship...
who noes... maybe 1 day... both of them might fight for no reasons,
and end up like me and steph?
haha...
i brought up my own case!
appreciated tat whoever took me as a friend...
there is no rules being my friend...
everyone is my friend...
i want all my friends, to be who they really are...
because tats the reason tat i took you as a friend....
being yourself is never hard!
because you are born living yourself...
no one can take it away neither can force you to be someone else...
ok... gastric!!!!
got to go.
nights!

0 comments: