CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

-chapters of my life-

listening >> More Than Words by Frankie J

'' More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you''

then.... it was the song for us...
friends forever huh?
yea... Once... friends forever...
i still miss those days...
looking back to those pics...
it was just like days ago...
but time passed so fast...


*******************
listening >> Tired Of Being Sorry by Enrique Iglesias

'' Maybe you are right,
maybe i was lonely,
i don't wanna fight,
i'm tired of being sorry~''

27 June 2007....
memories flash in front of my eyes once again...
the dayz....
it was just as dark as hell....
worried there was no way back...
and true...
there was no way back then...
i thought it was my fault for many times,
felt sorry for along time...
think back.... I'm not the one who was wrong...


*****************
listening >> Do You Know by Enrique Iglesias

''do you know what it feels like,
loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away,
do you know what it feels like,
to be the last one to know that the lock on the door has changed''

all i have then..
was evon and ying with me...
i lost everything...
from mighty to empty...
i still can recall the feeling that moment...
very scary... until today..
my tears will fall whenever i think back
those were the days like living in hell...
that very moment
your bestest friends betray you because of a piece of paper...
the pain... is like thousands of sharp knifes poking into your heart over and over again...
you cant even noe how pain it was...
forever...
i fear...


*******************
listening >> 4 In Da Morning by Gwen Stefani

''Stay up till four in the morning
And the tears are pouring
And I wanna make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time
Baby if we're gonna do it come and do it right''

memories.... starbucks...
remember...?
i do...
i was finally living in heaven....
no worries, no pressure,
nothing...
just relaxing...
my life was cheered up by them..
my life was filled with colors for a very long time...
-smile-
thank you...


*****************
listening >> Unforgettable by DBSK

'' wo yi ran xiang ai ze ni,
wo yi ran ke wang ze ni,
shi qu le ni yi hou,
shi jie dou ting zi le zhuan dong"

you guys....
dramatic huh...?
my life.... -smile-
is way different than you guys...
glad to have you guys beside me...


******************
listening >> The Way I Are by Timbaland

''I ain’t got no money
I ain’t got no car to take you on a date
I can’t even buy you flowers
But together we could be the perfect soulmates''

school life was.... lolz...
though there was tonz of rumors...
but we still survive...
and we were repeating this song whenever we meet each other...


********************
listening >> Gimme More by (the legendary) Britney Spears

'' Its Britney BITCH!"

BITCH....
a funny chapter in my life...
names....
evon = bitch
ying = bitch
carol = bitch
haha!
our name became the same...


******************
listening >> Peng You by Emil Chow

'' peng you yi seng yi qi zhou,
na sie ri zi bu zai you,
yi ju hua yi bei zi,
yi shen ji, yi ji zhou...''

working time~
another bunch of new friends around us...
we became a team...
A strong team....
we believe in team spirit...
we were a great team....
another dramatic chapter in life...


*****************
listening >> One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey feat Boyz to Men

''And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day''

14 November 2007....
on my way to Taiwan...
i miss Malaysia while i was there...
and i miss Taiwan's food now...
haha...
never really enjoyed...
bought many things...
but for everyone besides me...


*****************
listening >> Tattoo by Jordan Sparks

''I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo''

13 December 2007
''Happy Birthday Adeline"
haha!


********************
listening >> Hate That I Love You by Rihanna feats NeYo

''And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah),
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you),
And I hate how much (yeah) I love you boy (ohh),
But I just can't let you go,
And I hate that I love you so''

15 December 2007
-smile-
surprise!
still can recall!
never forget....


***********************
listening >> This Christmas by Chris Brown

''And this christmas, will be, oh
A very special christmas, for me yeah
And this christmas, will be
A very special christmas, for me oh oh''

the best christmas ever....
kaki ayam, evon?
hahaha~
my very 1st pure christmas present...
thank you....


*******************
listening >> He Said She Said by Ashley Tisdale

''He said your amazing
She said then why you waiting
No more deliberating
Wat'cha doin' lets get moving
Just like that they''

it was the last day for 2007...
parthay.....!!!!!
snow sprays!!!!!!
coolest night ever....
ying = toe nail came off
evon= blisters on legs
carol= right hand injured
what a coincidence!


*******************
listening >> Apologize by Timbaland feat The One Republic

''That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
eh eh eh
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late''

school finally reopened...
haiz... waiting for college life....


*****************
listening >> Hero by Enrique Iglesias

''I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away''

fought!
i hated tat day so much!


******************
listening >> Everything by Micheal Buble

''And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything''

12 Jan 2008
thank you for the unexpected surprise!
-smile-
i got fooled!
BADLY!!!!


*******************
listening >> Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

''Closed off from love
I didn’t need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you’re frozen''

15 Jan 2008
the day belongs to me....
my one and only 17th birthday...!
i remembered....
evon and ying wasn't in school tat day...
kinda boring...
got my very 1st ''BELATED birthday wish''
from my dearest EVON!!!!
hahaha~~~


******************
listening >> Only Hope by Mandy Moore

''So I lay my head back down
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope''

Things kinda became different....
i thought there was just me...
but there was you too...


*******************
listening >> Way Back Into Love by Hugh Grant feats Haley Bennett

''All I want to do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
Oooooh''

work is killing me...
i lost everything tat belongs to me...
way tired too...
i surrender!
i gave up....


*****************
listening >> Have You Ever by S Club 7

''Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wished there was a chance to say I'm sorry
Can't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me, Baby
Have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Lookin down the road you should be taking
I should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you go''

only word i could say....
was sorry....


********************
listening >> Breathless by Shayne Ward

''You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless''

1 word... breathless!


******************
listening >> I Don't Wanna Close My Eyes by Aero Smith

''I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing''

-smile-
this song makes me wanna hold on to you....
another love song...
take me as a player....


******************
listening >> Say A Little Prayer For You by Aretha Franklin

''Forever, and ever, you'll stay in my heart
and I will love you
Forever, and ever we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
Together, forever, that's how it must be
To live without you
Would only mean heartbreak for me''

the only thing i can do....

---------------------------------------------------------

guess you guys out there must be tired after reading this long post huh?
this post... represents my life for the past year to today... this morning..!
what i was listening up there... it was what i was listening tat moment...
it also express how i felt... tat period of time... hope you enjoyed...

-my life is back to black-

0 comments: